TP Career Services Centre offers a range of services such as Education and Career Guidance services to help our students and alumni make informed career and further education decisions.
For Industry Partners - Partner With Us
Your organisation can contribute towards the career development of Singapore’s future workforce. By providing an enriching experience through a host of engaging and insightful activities, you will broaden and create a positive impact on students’ perspective on the world of work. Your organisation can contribute through the following areas:
Careers: Engage our students, your future workforce.
- Share your experience at our career talks
- Be an exhibitor at our Career Fairs
- Host student visits at your facilities (Learning Journeys)
Internships: Open up more talent options
- Scout for potential future hires
- Tap on fresh ideas and new perspectives for your business
- Groom young talents for your company
- Duration of internships: 16 to 26 weeks
- Starting months of internships: Between March and October
- Visit www.ahjcjzgc.com/internships for more information
Scholarships & Bursaries: Sponsor the next generation of leaders
1. Scholarships & Awards:
- Select the best up-and-coming students
- Raise your company’s profile
- Give back to society
- Encourage and support students to finish their studies
- Make a difference to financially needy students
- Your financial support can be one-off or renewable.
The Career Services Centre is centrally located along the Plaza of TP, just a stone's throw away from the Library.
- 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (Mon to Fri). Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Administration Block 9, Lobby D, Level 2 (Plaza)
21 Tampines Ave 1