Want to get ahead with your career?
Speak to your Education and Career Coach today!
TP Career Services Centre offers a range of services such as Education and Career Guidance services to help our students and alumni make informed career and further education decisions.
Meet The Team
Get Ahead With Your Career
Further Education, Scholarships & Sponsorships, Upskilling
For Industry Partners - Partner With Us
Your organisation can contribute towards the career development of Singapore’s future workforce. By providing an enriching experience through a host of engaging and insightful activities, you will broaden and create a positive impact on students’ perspective on the world of work. Your organisation can contribute through the following areas:
Careers: Engage our students, your future workforce.
- Share your experience at our career talks
- Be an exhibitor at our Career Fairs
- Host student visits at your facilities (Learning Journeys)
Internships: Open up more talent options
- Scout for potential future hires
- Tap on fresh ideas and new perspectives for your business
- Groom young talents for your company
- Duration of internships: 16 to 26 weeks
- Starting months of internships: Between March and October
- Visit www.ahjcjzgc.com/internships for more information
Scholarships & Bursaries: Sponsor the next generation of leaders
1. Scholarships & Awards:
- Select the best up-and-coming students
- Raise your company’s profile
- Give back to society
- Encourage and support students to finish their studies
- Make a difference to financially needy students
- Your financial support can be one-off or renewable.
The Career Services Centre is centrally located along the Plaza of TP, just a stone's throw away from the Library.
- 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (Mon to Fri). Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Administration Block 9, Lobby D, Level 2 (Plaza)
21 Tampines Ave 1